Terms and Conditions
The ThoughtBugs website is comprised of various web pages created by ThoughtBugs
The ThoughtBugs website is offered to you on your unconditional acceptance of the same without modification of any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the ThoughtBugs website constitutes your unconditional and irrevocable agreement and acceptance to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Distribution, publishing, or reproduction of any information from this site is strictly forbidden without the written permission from ThoughtBugs All content is copyrighted by ThoughtBugs .You may however use ThoughtBugs as a reference, as long as you clearly state ThoughtBugs as the source of information and link to the specific information at ThoughtBugs makes no representations or warranties regarding the websites of ThoughtBugs and the services of ThoughtBugs.ThoughtBugs does not warrant or guarantee any information's accuracy, suitability, quality, validity, availability or completeness. You agree that in no event shall ThoughtBugs be liable for any loss or cost (direct or indirect) arising from but not limited to delivery, misuse or use of information from ThoughtBugs.
Links to third party sites
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the ThoughtBugs Website, you covenant, undertake and warrant to ThoughtBugs that you will not use the ThoughtBugs Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the ThoughtBugs Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ThoughtBugs Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the ThoughtBugs Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the ThoughtBugs Websites.
You agree that you shall NOT do any of the following, nor use ThoughtBugs Websites to do any of the following:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, material or other content (collectively "Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, stale, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, offensive or inappropriate;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through ThoughtBugs Websites;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or other rights of ThoughtBugs or any third party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- Interfere with or ThoughtBugs Websites or servers or networks connected to the ThoughtBugs Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the ThoughtBugs Websites;
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the Indian Government as a foreign terrorist organization;
- Collect or store personal data about other users or third party;
- Send email in violation of any Indian Enactment or Statute for the time being in force or any other applicable anti-"spam" law to ThoughtBugs or any third party;
- Use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, spyware, malware, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the ThoughtBugs Website or any transaction being conducted on our site, or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the ThoughtBugs Websites.
- Delete or revise any material posted by another User on the ThoughtBugs
- Websites, access data not intended for you on the ThoughtBugs Websites, or log into an account which you are not authorized to access.
ThoughtBugs provides a 30 day money back guarantee in following cases only
- If there was an error in the engraving, that was our mistake.
- Our product is not functioning or displaying like we advertised or either broken after installation.
Please report any prohibited conduct by other Users to firstname.lastname@example.org